What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by website owners to make their websites work or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
Cookies set by the website owner (in this case, phonecasino.top) are called 'first-party cookies.' Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called 'third-party cookies.' Third-party cookies enable third-party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website (e.g., advertising, interactive content, and analytics).
- Session cookies: These cookies are erased when you close your browser and do not collect information from your computer. They typically store information in the form of a session identification that does not personally identify the user.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored on your device until they expire or until you delete them. These cookies collect personal information and are used to remember user preferences and facilitate a personalized browsing experience.
We use first-party and third-party cookies for several reasons:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for our website to function properly. They enable you to navigate our website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the site.
- Preference cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make (such as your language preference) and provide enhanced features.
- Analytics cookies: We use analytics cookies to track information on how our website is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use third-party analytics providers to assist us in analyzing this data.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to display relevant advertisements to users. They also limit the number of times an ad is shown and help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
How can I control cookies?
For more information about cookies and how to manage them, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.